It’s your worst nightmare brought to life - you have mold! But your problems are bigger than just the aesthetic “ick” factor of mold. Certain types of mold bring illness and even death! This why it's so important to call Hill City Carpet & Flooring Co. about our mold remediation service. So, what do you do when your home gets infested with mold? You call us! If you have discovered a mold problem in your home, read on to find out how we can help you with mold remediation!
Hill City Carpet & Tile Flooring Co. has a mold remediation service for your mold and moisture issues. You will be relieved once you fix your mold issues and you will probably also feel better physically.
Best known for its “furry” appearance, mold is a member of a fungal species that grow hyphae, or filaments, to implant themselves into their host. While most commonly found in medicines (such as penicillin), mold can be found growing anywhere there’s excessive moisture and darkness.
Of course, unlike penicillin, not all mold is beneficial for your health, which is why it's important to hire a . In fact,the mold that grows in your home is, and can be, quite deadly. Mold found in your home can cause a series of health problems, including:
- Allergic reactions
- Respiratory problems
- Neurological problems (caused by the airborne release of mycotoxins from the mold spores)
- Watery eyes
- A chronic cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic migraines
- Sleeping problems
- And, yes, even death
If you have a family, especially if you have young children, pets, or the elderly living with you, you need to protect yourself against mold. We here at Hill City Carpet & Flooring Co. are pleased to offer mold removal services. Here’s what you can expect when you get a mold remediation:
- Thorough inspection: Just because you see it, doesn’t mean you see it all. We will provide a thorough inspection of your house to make sure that we find, and eradicate, whatever mold that’s in the house.
- Targeting the source: Mold often has a water source; leaky faucets, toilets, sinks, and showers are all culprits that cause mold. Our team of professionals will target the source of the mold!
- Eradication: When we find the source of the mold, we’ll eradicate it immediately to prevent future mold from coming back.
- Isolation: You have to stop the mold from growing and spreading into other places, and the only way to do that is to isolate the mold!
- Treatment: We need to treat the mold to prevent it from coming back.
You and your family will breathe easier, and live better, once the mold is removed from your home. If you think you have mold, or you’re ready to get the mold removed from your house, give us a call and request your free, no obligation consultation today! Our team of experts will get the job done for you in record time!